|< Page 2 of 36 >|
Locations: Duncan, SC
*Prior experience in mechanical repairs - (automotive, diesel, or forklift)
*Good driving record
Preferred qualifications are:
*Prior gas and electric forklift repair experience
*Good organizational and customer service skills
*Ability to work with little or no supervision
*Self-motivated, team player
Our branch services not only the Greenville and Spartanburg areas, but the entire Upstate. We are looking for technicians to work the Anderson and Rock Hill areas as well as accounts near our branch.
Pay Range: $18.00 -$25.00
Shifts: First Shift
4 days ago
Position Title: Beginning Finisher (Entry Level - Production Associate)
Reports to: Shift Supervisor
Base Pay: Starting wage: $17.41/ hour
Location: Greenville County, SC
Beginning Finisher is a physically demanding job, assisting in the safe production of paperboard in all areas in a 24-hour/day, 7-days/week facility on a rotating shift.
PLEASE BE ADVISED: THESE POSITIONS ARE MANDATORY, 7 DAY ROATING 8-HOUR SHIFT WORK, MANDATORY WEEKEND WORK AND MANDATORY OVERTIME WORK.
SAFETY REQUIREMENT: NEW PERSONNEL AND VISITORS WEAR BRIGHT GREEN T-SHIRT AND/OR VEST FOR SAFETY AWARENESS PURPOSES
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Pay Range: $17.41
Shifts: All Shifts
4 days ago
Job Title: Machine Operator – Day & Night Shifts (12 hr. / Rotating)
Pay Rate: $14.25 - $15.00 / hour
The Machine Operator will be responsible for operating and maintaining equipment in the facility and preparing items for distribution. Additional responsibilities involve assembling and checking product parts, ensuring that all machinery runs smoothly, and assisting in the shipment of items.
• Starts production machinery at beginning of shift.
• Monitors equipment to ensure that equipment is operating properly.
• Makes sure that workstation is clean and free of hazards.
• Addresses problems with production equipment and machinery and fixes them as needed.
• Cleans equipment daily and after each customer lot.
• Loads production parts by hand.
• Uses power tools to open containers, maintain equipment and disassemble products.
• Observes and removes faulty product from line.
• Inspects incoming products to ensure they are up to quality standards.
• Affixes labels, company logos and other exterior details to products and containers.
• Packs up completed productions and prepares them for shipment.
• Keeps factory floor and machines clean.
• Unloads, organizes and stocks shipments.
• Adheres to all safety guidelines in the production and handling of materials in the factory.
• Operates forklifts.
• Operates weigh scales.
• Operates computers and bar coding equipment.
• Ensuring that all production deadlines are met.
• Reports issues or problems with production to manager.
• Adheres to all company policy and guidelines as outlined in the employee handbook.
Required Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
• Demonstrates ability to interpret equipment gauges and monitors on factory equipment.
• Possesses knowledge of the structure and function of production equipment.
• Is able to identify problems or malfunctions with machinery and equipment.
• Demonstrates analytical thinking and problem-solving skills necessary to troubleshoot production issues.
• Pays close attention to detail.
• Must write legibly.
• Exhibits ability to work cautiously but efficiently in potentially hazardous conditions.
• Is familiar with all factory safety procedures and guidelines.
• Demonstrates ability to use power tools safely and effectively.
• Works efficiently and manages time effectively.
• Must obtain a forklift certification and demonstrate competence.
• Possesses physical strength and stamina required to stand, walk and lift for long periods of time.
• Possesses physical strength and stamina required to climb stairs and ladders for short periods of time.
• Possesses physical dexterity necessary to assemble and disassemble product and equipment.
Education and Experience
• High school diploma or GED is required.
• Work Keys Certification is strongly preferred.
• Minimum of 2 years’ experience in factory or warehouse setting is preferred.
• Standard 40-hour workweek applies.
• Working hours will be spent in the factory or warehouse.
• Moderate to heavy physical activity such as walking and lifting is required on a daily basis.
• Individuals may be required to handle or transport powders, chemicals or fragile products.
• Safety equipment, such as safety glasses, steel toed shoes, uniforms and gloves should be worn on a regular basis.
• Safety equipment such as hearing protection, Class 3 respirator and Class 2 dust mask must be worn in all designated areas.
• High school or equivalent
• factory/warehouse: 2 years
Job Type: Full-time (Day & Night Shifts)
Pay Rate: : $14.25 - $15.00 /hour
Pay Range: $14.25 - $15.00
Shifts: First and Third Shift
4 days ago