• Responsible for the daily production of surface finishing of slides and barrels following the standard operating procedures
(working instructions) to achieve company quality and production goals.
• Utilizes hand-tools such as files and de-burring tools to achieve set specifications.
• Performs quality inspections making visual checks to assure compliance with specifications; examines parts for surface
defects and damage.
• Performs quality control using custom measuring equipment.
• Immediately reports errors in production and performance to Manufacturing Supervisor / Machine Adjuster.
• Operates manual and semiautomatic machines.
• Maintains work station by cleaning equipment and work area with appropriate materials.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below
represent the knowledge, pre-skills, and/or abilities needed to perform this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to qualified
employees or applicants with disabilities.
Must have Set up experience.... Running machines, setting them up, and troubleshooting
Must have micrometers, blueprint and lathe experience
Hiring for General warehouse in Monticello, Ga
must be able to lift up to 50lbs
must be willing to clean
Must be able to work Monday- Saturday
Hiring machine operators that can run and set up machines
Must have 2 plus years experience. CNC experience is a plus
7am-7pm or 7pm-7am
Sorting plastic crates in a non climate controlled warehouse.
standing all day
feet get wet
Warehouse is NOT climate controlled
Machine operator- Conyers GA
Monitoring and maintaining warehouse equipment and machinery
Setting up manufacturing equipment
Using machine equipment to complete tasks
Performing routine inspections of manufacturing equipment
Welder need for goldsboro area.
Experince is REQUIRED (mig, tig, ect)
STARTING AT $15
PLENTY OF OVERTIME IF DESIRED
$18 HOURLY PAY
STEEL TOE BOOTS/SHOES