Position Title: Beginning Finisher (Entry Level - Production Associate)
Reports to: Shift Supervisor
Base Pay: Starting wage: $17.41/ hour
Location: Greenville County, SC
Beginning Finisher is a physically demanding job, assisting in the safe production of paperboard in all areas in a 24-hour/day, 7-days/week facility on a rotating shift.
PLEASE BE ADVISED: THESE POSITIONS ARE MANDATORY, 7 DAY ROATING 8-HOUR SHIFT WORK, MANDATORY WEEKEND WORK AND MANDATORY OVERTIME WORK.
SAFETY REQUIREMENT: NEW PERSONNEL AND VISITORS WEAR BRIGHT GREEN T-SHIRT AND/OR VEST FOR SAFETY AWARENESS PURPOSES
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Assists in the processing of paperboard, specifically in the rewinding, slitting, palletizing, banding, weighing and ticketing of the material.
- Responsible for handing any cleanup of “broke” paper generated in the manufacturing of paperboard process.
- Responsible for periodic environmental waste and debris cleanup of outside property in all weather conditions – as necessary
- Assist operating team as needed in duties and tasks
- Work around rotating equipment
- Work in various environments for temperature and cleanliness
- Work as assigned
- Responsible for responding to any machine malfunctioning that results in cleanup of lost production in the paper making operation.
- Operate an overhead crane.
- Operate various Powered Industrial Vehicle (PIV) equipment
Pay Range: $18.39 | Shifts: All Shifts | Hours: 7 am 7 pm and 7 pm 7 am