Local Dealership looking for experienced Car Porter to join their team!
In this role, you will move and park cars on our lot. As a Car Porter, your duties include keeping track of parked vehicles and making sure that the parking lot is neat and presentable.
To ensure success as a Car Porter, you should exhibit safe driving skills and have experience working with customers at a car dealership. Ultimately, a top-notch Car Porter is someone who can be entrusted with valuable property.
Car Porter Responsibilities:
- Moving cars between the dealership’s display area, workshop, storage facility, and the pick-up point.
- Driving and handling all cars responsibly to ensure damage prevention, and protecting dealership property at all times.
- Accounting for all cars on the lot.
- Ensuring the cleanliness of the interiors and exteriors of cars on the lot.
- Providing assistance with keeping the lot clean and tidy at all times.
- Driving off-site to run dealership errands when required.
- Performing basic maintenance tasks, such as changing batteries and filling up on gas, oil, and other fluids.
Pay Range: $12.00 | Shifts: First Shift | Hours: 8am - 5pm