Credit Clerk Cartersville, Georgia
- Stratify collection activities to maximize cash receipts.
- Issue dunning letters to overdue accounts.
- Use skip tracing techniques to locate customers.
- Contact customers regarding overdue accounts and determine reasons for non-payment.
- Issue payment commitment letters.
- Negotiate the return of unpaid merchandise.
- Repossess merchandise when payment is unlikely.
- monitor cash on delivery or cod roll payments.
- Issue credit hold notifications.
- Coordinate customer credit changes
- Recommend that accounts be shifted to a collection agency.
- Process small claims court complaints.
- Recommend bad debt write-offs.
- Maintain accurate records about the customer payment status.
- Other duties as assigned
Pay Range: 16.00 | Shifts: First Shift | Hours: 7:30 AM - 3:30 PM
- 3 years of collections experience
- Assocites degree in business preferred
- Must be detail oriented, with the ability to work independently.
- Must pass drug test and back ground check and e-verify
6 days ago