|* Receive items to stoc warehouses.
* Unpacke supplies, materials.
* Count items received
* Log items received
* Store items in warehouses, other areas.
* Compare requisition orders with stock
* Record damage to stock
* Maintain electronic records of inventories, shipments.
* Fill requisition orders
* Clean and maintain supplies, tools, equipment, and storage areas in order to ensure compliance with safety regulations.
* Determine proper storage methods, identification, and stock location based on turnover, environmental factors, and physical capabilities of facilities.
* Examine and inspect stock items for wear or defects, reporting any damage to supervisors.
* Issue or distribute materials, products, parts, and supplies to customers or coworkers, based on information from incoming requisitions.
* Keep records on the use and/or damage of stock or stock handling equipment.
* Pack and unpack items to be stocked on shelves in stockrooms, warehouses, or storage yards.
* Prepare products, supplies, equipment, or other items for use by adjusting, repairing or assembling them as necessary.
* Provide assistance or direction to other stockroom, warehouse, or storage yard workers.
* Receive and count stock items, and record data manually or using computer.
* Store items in an orderly and accessible manner in warehouses, tool rooms, supply rooms, or other areas.
* Verify inventory computations by comparing them to physical counts of stock, and investigate discrepancies or adjust errors.