Operate fabrication shop machinery and equipment to produce assigned products within specified quality standards as
required by the daily production schedule.
Operate and tend to diversified fabricating machines such as cutoff saws, shears, rollers, brakes, presses, and
forming machines that punch, cut, shape, and bend metal plates, sheets, tubes, and structures to fabricate
• Must regularly lift up to 50 pounds.
• Regularly required to walk, stand, and bend.
• Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential
functions of the position..
steel toe shoes, safety glasses and ear plugs
must pass a drug screen
must be able to everify
Will produce automotive parts via manual and mechanical methods. They will ensure the product is produced in a safe manner, with a high standard of quality and efficiency.
Ability to work any over time needed.
Ability to work any shift as needed.
Ability to cross train and perform additional duties as needed
Basic math skills
Must pass a drug test, background, and an e-verify
Key responsibilities Include:
- Strictly comply with the safety rules
- Supply coating tables on the production line with paste or auxiliary products
- Maintain thorough knowledge of raw materials and product recipes
- Maintain thorough knowledge of different paste towers, silos, tanks
- Create work orders
- Maintain Paste Kitchen workflow, schedules and products; maintain records via computer
- Ensure quality control over finished products
- Sort waste materials
- Actively participate in meetings with operators and production personnel as needed
- Drive forklift as needed
- Maintain order and cleanliness in and around work station
- Ensure clean transfer of work station to the next shift
Position is in White, GA
2nd (2 pm to 12 am) and 3rd shift (6 pm to 6 am)
must be able to pay attention to detail
1stm 2nd and 3rd available
steel toe shoes or boots required!
***JOB IS IN ROCKMART***
Put part in a machine, push a button, the machine puts something together, Remove part and out on rack
Pass a drug screen
The maintenance technician will be responsible for the completion of work orders and planned downtime
repairs such as; Preventative Maintenance (PM’s) with other maintenance team members. The repairs will
involve mechanical, pneumatic, hydraulic, and electrical troubleshooting skills. Maintenance technicians will
participate in core team tasks and activities or other duties as assigned.
Must have 4 years plus experience
At least 1 year in welding
Must pass a weld test
Must pass a drug test, background check, and e-verify