The Order Processor is responsible for the accurate picking, packing, and freighting of customer sales orders. The OP ensures the product Elanders is shipping is accurate and is packed to arrive safely to the end user. The OP is responsible for training temporary order processors, pickers, and packers. This position will also audit inventory locations for count and unit type accuracy as needed.
Expected Results (KPR): efficient shipping/processing, minimal quality issues, high performance, safe work practices, minimal downtime, efficient and professional communication
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
1st shift starts at 7-7:30a – 4p.
2nd shift starts at 3:30-4:40p -12a.
It does not tend to fluctuate more than that. There may be weekend work.
These are definitely long term positions. We’d like to bring them on full time if they work out.
We’d like them to start right away, no interview needed (once we have i’s dotted and t’s crossed of course).
Clean criminal Background
must pass a 6 panel drug screen
We are currently interviewing and hiring for:
• Entry Level Associates
• Cherry Picker
• Data Entry
• Electrical Pallet Jack
• Entry Level Recruiter
• First shift//Second shift// Third shift
• General Labor
• General warehouse
• Heavy lifters
• Inventory Control
• Inventory Control Clerks
• Loading and Unloading
• Order Picker
• Order Puller
• Pallet Jack Operators
• Picking and packing
• Sit down forklift operators
• Sit-down forklift
• Stand up Forklift Operator
• Stand up reach
• Swing Lift
• Warehouse associates
• Warehouse Clerk
• Warehouse Shipping and receiving
All candidates must submit to a background check and drug screen prior to placement.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, marital status, pregnancy, genetic information, or other legally protected status.
**Join our team today and lead your future tomorrow!!**
1ST SHIFT 9AM-5PM
2ND SHIFT 3PM-11PM
Heavy Lifting required.
Will unload a trailer with rugs, pillows and home decor.
Must be able to pass a drug screen
Must be a hard worker
*Mask are required to wear during your shift*
Principal Duties and Responsibilities
• Secures and maintains correct component parts and supplies required for the operation.
• Completes work area set up.
• Fits parts together in accordance with prescribed instructions and in accordance with quality standards.
• Operates hand tools as required to complete assembly process.
• Stacks completed products in accordance with established procedures, and if required, may cover, label, and band components/finished product.
• Ensures work area is safe, clean and organized, and that equipment is safe to operate.
• Completes pre-shift/startup equipment inspection checklist and reports any problems or concerns.
• Maintains a clean and orderly work environment.
• Maintains production records as required.
• Checks materials and finished products to ensure they are compliant with standards.
• Performs duties consistent with established safety and quality procedures, rules, and standards.
• Participates in safety, CI and other programs and meetings.
• Performs other duties as assigned.
Skills and abilities
• Ability to work in a safe manner
• Ability to recognize size/grade/quality of material
• Demonstrates ability to follow specific instructions and directions
• Demonstrate ability to use and operate hand tools
• Demonstrate ability to stack material properly
• Ability to pay attention to surroundings
• Ability to identify safety issues in their work area, and notice equipment malfunctions
• Ability to understand basic verbal and written instructions in English.
• Ability to read a tape measure
• Ability to troubleshoot nail gun machines and other similar hand held equipment.
• Demonstrate hand-eye coordination
• Ability to work under immediate supervision
• Ability to pass a drug test
• Ability to work hours mandated by management
Must be able to lift heavy materials consistently throughout the day.
Must be able to use industrial drill repetitively.
Days and nights available
7-7 swing shift
clean drug screen
good work history
TEMP TO HIRE
Local company looking for bottling line workers.
14 person team of accountable individuals to meet and maintain production quota.
Hours are from 3pm-11pm. May need to stay longer if daily production is behind.
Long term temporary assignment that has potential for permanent position.
Must be reliable
Must be on time
Must be able to stand for long periods of time
Must be able to grip, grasp, and twist using your wrists/hands/arms continually during your shift
PRODUCTION POSITIONS HIRING IMMEDIATELY
Will be bottling, labeling, packing various cleaning materials
8 hour shifts - 1st, 2nd, 3rd
Some weekends mandatory
|* Receive items to stoc warehouses.
* Unpacke supplies, materials.
* Count items received
* Log items received
* Store items in warehouses, other areas.
* Compare requisition orders with stock
* Record damage to stock
* Maintain electronic records of inventories, shipments.
* Fill requisition orders
* Clean and maintain supplies, tools, equipment, and storage areas in order to ensure compliance with safety regulations.
* Determine proper storage methods, identification, and stock location based on turnover, environmental factors, and physical capabilities of facilities.
* Examine and inspect stock items for wear or defects, reporting any damage to supervisors.
* Issue or distribute materials, products, parts, and supplies to customers or coworkers, based on information from incoming requisitions.
* Keep records on the use and/or damage of stock or stock handling equipment.
* Pack and unpack items to be stocked on shelves in stockrooms, warehouses, or storage yards.
* Prepare products, supplies, equipment, or other items for use by adjusting, repairing or assembling them as necessary.
* Provide assistance or direction to other stockroom, warehouse, or storage yard workers.
* Receive and count stock items, and record data manually or using computer.
* Store items in an orderly and accessible manner in warehouses, tool rooms, supply rooms, or other areas.
* Verify inventory computations by comparing them to physical counts of stock, and investigate discrepancies or adjust errors.