A great company in Doraville, GA with plenty of room for advancement is looking for recycling sorters. You will be working outside from 7:30am-4:00pm, ppe will be given to you. Great management and plenty of room for growing. Position starts ASAP.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $10.00 /hour
JMA Placement Inc is seeking furniture delivery assistants for our client located in Acworth, GA. Must be able to work over 10 hours per day, 5 days/week with some Saturdays required. Must be capable of lifting over 50 lbs for duration of shift. Will be required to pass a criminal background check & drug screen. MUST HAVE VALID CDL license. Overtime required!
The Delivery Driver is responsible for the setup of furniture and and any other merchandise in the customers’ home. Assistant is expected to perform the necessary functions in a safe and professional manner, while staying on schedule to meet our customers’ expectations.
Includes, but are not limited to the following:
WEEKEND PRODUCTION WORK STARTING THIS WEEKEND!
Shift times 6:00AM tp 2:00PM, 2:00PM to 10:00PM, 8:00AM to 4:00PM and 12:00PM to 8:00PM
$11.00/ hour for first shift including 12:00PM to 8:00PM and $11:50 for 2nd shift- 2:00PM to 10:00PM
Call today! LOCATED IN KENNESAW
Located in ALPHARETTA
1st & 3rd shifts available, 12 hour shift (overtime required)
Standing for duration of shift.
LOCATED IN KENNESAW
As level I press operator, you will be involved in the daily print processes in the photo product manufacturing production lines. A level I press operator is responsible for operation of digital presses and ensuring quality color output, by following proper production procedures.
Responsible for keeping machine lines in production by doing machine setups and repairs.
JOB RESPONSIBILITY SUMMARY
Required: Able to stand for 12 hours at a time, able to follow directions, and willing to
show respect toward authority.
Opportunity is located in NORCROSS
Located in NORCROSS & ROSWELL.
Must have a CLEAN background, and pass a drug test on site.
NO felonies in the past 10 years, and no charges of assault of theft.
Located in KENNESAW.
MAJOR FUNCTION : To assist the Display Coordinator, or store management, with set up and display of furniture and to maintain the store’s appearance.
• Helps Display Coordinator with floor moves and processing of new accessories.
• Assists Display Coordinator by aiming lighting on furniture and/or accessories.
• Must be able to move and help arrange heavy merchandise on the showroom floor.
• Responsible for placement of POP material including hanging banners and placing signs.
• Assists customers in carrying heavy merchandise to their vehicles.
• Keeps merchandise on the floor in functional condition, including by ordering parts and repairing when necessary.
• May be required to provide housekeeping support as needed.
• Maintains stockroom in an orderly fashion, including sweeping and mopping.
• Assists in maintenance of the grounds.
• Must be capable and available to provide work as a delivery assistant and complete deliveries as needed.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently required to stand; walk; reach with hands and arms and stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl. The employee is occasionally required to sit. The employee must frequently lift and/or move up to 100 pounds and must be capable to provide delivery assistance and fill in as a delivery assistant as needed.
Passing a criminal background check & drug screen required.