The Thermoforming Machine Operator Technician is the primary operator of the forming machines and is responsible for the set-up, maintenance, and production of customer orders and for meeting specifications for quality and efficiency. The Technician assures the thermoforming machine is operating properly and must follow company procedures for safety and provide accurate and timely reporting of production data to comply with the companies Good Manufacturing Practices. The Technician is responsible for performing maintenance and mechanical related duties within the production area.
JMA Placement is hiring for a person with experience in customer service, Microsoft office and auto parts inside sales.
|* Receive items to stoc warehouses.
* Unpacke supplies, materials.
* Count items received
* Log items received
* Store items in warehouses, other areas.
* Compare requisition orders with stock
* Record damage to stock
* Maintain electronic records of inventories, shipments.
* Fill requisition orders
* Clean and maintain supplies, tools, equipment, and storage areas in order to ensure compliance with safety regulations.
* Determine proper storage methods, identification, and stock location based on turnover, environmental factors, and physical capabilities of facilities.
* Examine and inspect stock items for wear or defects, reporting any damage to supervisors.
* Issue or distribute materials, products, parts, and supplies to customers or coworkers, based on information from incoming requisitions.
* Keep records on the use and/or damage of stock or stock handling equipment.
* Pack and unpack items to be stocked on shelves in stockrooms, warehouses, or storage yards.
* Prepare products, supplies, equipment, or other items for use by adjusting, repairing or assembling them as necessary.
* Provide assistance or direction to other stockroom, warehouse, or storage yard workers.
* Receive and count stock items, and record data manually or using computer.
* Store items in an orderly and accessible manner in warehouses, tool rooms, supply rooms, or other areas.
* Verify inventory computations by comparing them to physical counts of stock, and investigate discrepancies or adjust errors.
LOOKING FOR A COLORIST
(pay depends on experience)
Blending/mixing inks to a standard formula
- Either by eye or equipment (spectrophotometer (brands: X-rite, Exact, ….)) make color adjustment/adds.
Must be able to pass a color test
MUST HAVE PREVIOUS EXPERIENCE AS A COLORIST OR BLENDER/MIXER.
Must have experience in shipping and receiving. Must be forklift certified